LISTED DATES but we can run this trip at anytime that suits you
- FRI 31 AUGUST – SUN 2 SEPTEMBER
- FRI 21 SEPTEMBER – SUN 23 SEPTEMBER
- FRI 5 OCTOBER – SUN 7 OCTOBER
- FRI 19 OCTOBER – SUN 21 OCTOBER
- FRI 2 NOVEMBER– SUN 4 NOVEMBER
- FRI 14 DECEMBER– SUN 16 DECEMBER
- 2019 dates to be listed in November 2018
TRIP DOT POINTS
- A two and a bit day trip including two days of fishing with a mixture of wade/drift boat on offer.
- Two nights’ accommodation FRI-SAT included.
- Meals = we will provide continental breakfasts and light lunches, the latter consisting of of basic healthy sandwiches and fruit. We will have plenty of drinking water and tea/coffee with us. Dinners are a case of pay your own way.
- All flies are provided.
- All transport included – we pick you up on Friday after work and drop you off late on Sunday night
- Trips are led by Antony and/or Bo, with a combination of Cameron, John, Lachie, David or Geoff assisting.
- Minimum of two anglers and one guide. Guide : Client ratio 1:2 Most trips will be 2-4 anglers but we can cater up to 10 if you have a larger group.
- There are set dates listed below, but this trip can be run at anytime/on demand.
- Participants need take no time off work
This trip starts out on a Friday afternoon and ends late on a Sunday night, and you will be treated to a great weekend of fishing from both the bank and our boats (subject to water levels), in a set of location.
We will collect you from a predetermined point in Melbourne late on Friday afternoon morning, and then hit the road headed to North East Victoria.
There are no set rules on what we do and where we go, and having both 4WD’s and drift boats, we can fish pretty much anywhere in North East Victoria and the Snowy Mountains.
Accommodation will be sourced along the way and will take the form of clean, comfortable twin-share motel or similar. All breakfasts (continental) and lunches (sandwiches/fruit) will be provided, with the only out of pocket expenses being dinner, alcohol and fishing licenses.
We will provide you with some of our most experienced guides, a drift boat per pair, all flies, all transport; as well as the use of any gear if required. The opportunity to camp out in the wilderness may also arise if some of the smaller headwaters streams are fishing well.
While there are some set dates listed above, the trips can be run at any time for you and your group, subject to our availability. While this trip was devised around a groups of four, we can also run them for two anglers with one guide; or larger groups of up to ten anglers. We have found that having four or more is ideal as it makes for a great atmosphere after hours when off the water.
This trip will ensure that you make the most of your hard earned time away from work and/or family. While you could lock into one specific area and hope that the fishing is good at the time you will be there, this format allows you to guarantee the best opportunities for any given week of the season. Being able to move at will and having access to quality reports from our friends across the regions to be fished, we simply bounce between places that we know are fishing well at the time.
Not only that, but we don’t stick to any set hours on these trips. If that means two sessions in a day, or staying out late or starting early, we are up for it. We realise that you may not be able to sneak away from work as often as you’d like, and so we treat this trip like we treat our own personal fishing trips and we try to ensure that you return home with the fishing bug well and truly sated for a time.
Please phone us on 03 5773 2513 to learn more. Prices are $1250 p.p. based on one pair of anglers.