This is a shorter version of the standard six day Guide’s Road Trip, and it is packaged up on demand. It features 2-3 days of fishing depending on your time constraints, but is eminently customisable to suit whatever your particular needs may be.
You simply tell us what you and your fishing partner/group want, and we make it happen.
TRIP DOT POINTS
- A customised trip of 2/3 days/nights, including fully guided fishing with a mixture of wade/drift boat on offer.
- all accommodation is included.
- Meals = we will provide continental breakfasts and light lunches, the latter consisting of of basic healthy sandwiches and fruit. We will have plenty of drinking water and tea/coffee with us. Dinners are a case of pay your own way.
- All flies are provided.
- All transport included – we pick you up on and drop you off, from either your home or a pre-arranged location
- Trips are led by Antony and/or Bo, with a combination of Cameron, John, Lachie, David or Geoff assisting.
- Minimum of two anglers and one guide. Guide : Client ratio 1:2 Most trips will be 2-4 anglers but we can cater up to 10 if you have a larger group.
- This trip can be run at anytime/on demand. Any days of the year.
- Participants need only a weekend, and possibly one additional day subject to the dates that you choose
This trip starts out with us collecting you from your home and ends late on the final day of your trip when we drop you back there. You will be treated to the best fishing available at the time, with both the bank and drift boat options available, in a variety of locations.
Most people book a trip with a destination in mind, and while this can work at the peak of the fishing season, outside of those times, this can be a risky proposition. While tailwaters like the Goulburn River, with their guaranteed cold water releases all year round may be the exception to this rule, for the majority of locations, you have to hit them at the right time. Hence we put together this trip where you book for a period of time rather than for a destination, and we travel to wherever we need to be to ensure some great fishing at the given time.
There are no set rules on what we do and where we go, and having both 4WD’s and drift boats, we can fish pretty much anywhere in south-east Australia. You simply pick your window of opportunity, and we do the rest.
This is the way we go fishing in our time off, and it ensures that you get the best fishing available at any given time. We believe that this format will suit those of you with very little spare time to fish, let alone plan your adventures. By allowing us to pick the best locations using our network of friends across the region, we can maximise your valuable time away from other commitments.
This page contains only the shortened trip description, as most people find it from the other Guide’s Road Trip page for the standard six day trip. If you wish to learn more, please click this link to the aforementioned page.
We will run this trip at any time that suits you, so please phone us on 03 5773 2513 or 0418 995 611 to discuss the options. Feel free to run any ideas past us. We are here from 8am-10pm, every day of the week.