Activity Week Programs
* Prices from $89 per student per day
* no charge for staff
We have been running fly fishing courses for secondary/grammar schools for over two decades. Programs can be organised for as short a time period as three hours, to fit in with other activities or they can be all-inclusive, comprehensive, multi-day programs, making them a great standalone ‘Activities Week’ option.
Some facts about fly fishing and our programs:
- Fly fishing is safe with no injuries in our 24 years of operation
- Fly fishing is an outdoor activity that gets students out into the natural environment
- Fly fishing requires lateral thinking and an acquisition of skills in a step by step sequence
- Fly fishing is perfect for Year 9 students and up
- Programs run along the lines of a school day with after hours activities including a movie/pizza night
- Accommodation options are many and varied with most groups choosing to stay in tents in one of the river side caravan parks in the area
- Professionally accredited instructors, all with current working with children certification, ensure that students are well looked after
- Program designed by a staff member with 25+ years experience in the Victorian Education System
- Packages designed to suit the needs/budget requirements of all schools
- Our services are utilised by a more than a dozen schools from Ballarat to Gippsland, Melbourne to Geelong. Packages customised to suit any time frame and budget.
If you wish to learn a little more about our programs and how they work; please click here or on the image above to download an article that was published in FlyLife Magazine.
Phone us today on 03 5773 2513 or 0418 995 611 We are available from 8am – 10pm, every day of the year.