AT A GLANCE
- Guided fishing is available by the half or full day.
- Guided fishing can be as simple as just taking you to the best water on any given day, or more involved with in depth instruction and tuition being provided.
- All of our guides are super-experienced having taught and guided fly fishing for over twenty years and in many locations around the world.
- Our guides are full-time professional instructors. A rare thing in the Australian fly fishing scene.
Guided fishing and/or tuition can entail many things, but essentially it comes down to this. You have a guide at your disposal to take you fishing, answer your questions, teach you practical skills, and offer you the best fishing opportunities on any given day.
It doesn’t matter if you are a beginner, or an expert fly fisher, our guides are here to help with anything that you need, for the duration of your visit. Sometimes this can be as simple as taking you to the best fishing on a particular day. At other times it can be a lot more involved, as the guide helps you to refine your technique and increase your knowledge on any, and all aspects of the sport.
Our job is to work out what you want from the day, and then to ensure that we help you achieve your goals. Further to that, it is our job to ensure that you have fun in the process.
Our guides will unlock the mysteries of our local waterways and ensure that you get the most out of your visit. They also have quick and easy access to areas that are hard to reach for the casual visitor. This is due to a lifetime of living and working in the district. Being able to drive straight into locations that would otherwise require a long walk, maximises any time spent with us, and gives us lots of options each day. It also means that our less mobile clients are not disadvantaged, as we can often drive right to the water’s edge.
Lastly, good companionship and camaraderie make a guided day of fishing even more enjoyable. Our guides are not only hard-working, with a wealth of fishing/guiding experience; they are also extremely easy-going, personable and well-grounded.
Our team varies in age from their early thirties to mid-seventies; meaning we can find the right person to fish with you.
Guided fishing and tuition is available by the hour, half day or full day.
* Half day – 4 hours —— $450 —– 1 or 2 anglers
* Full day – 8 hours —— $690 —– 1 or 2 anglers – includes lunch.
* By the hour ——- $140 —– 1 or 2 anglers
** All guided trips include use of gear (if required) and all flies. They also include drinking water. Lunch is provided for all full day bookings. BYO lunch and save $10 off the advertised price.
Please view our latest prices by clicking here or phone us on 03 5773 2513 or 0418 995 611 for more information. We are available from 8am – 10pm, every day of the week.