TRIP DOT POINTS
- Standard trip is two full days of small water fly fishing in the Lake Eildon area. See table below for other possibilities.
- One night accommodation is included in the standard trip price.
- Accommodation is in the form of single occupancy hotel rooms in Alexandra.
- All flies are included. We can also supply all gear if required.
- The most experienced guides in the region.
- Standard trips (two days/one night) run on demand at any time.
- Suitable for those with moderate fitness. We can scale the difficulty up or down to suit your needs and required level of adventure.
- Maximum Guide : Client ratio of 1:2.
- Ideal for those who love small streams and three weights. Also a great option for those who’ve been fishing for a while but yet to regularly catch fish.
- For those wanting a longer trip please phone us to discuss.
- Prices on Application.
This trip is for those wanting a fun two day break fishing fishing dry flies to eager, wild brown trout in the hills above Eildon.
The start and end point on this one is our base of operations (Flyshop) in the small town of Alexandra, a mere two hour drive from Melbourne. Accommodation is in town and the standard trip includes one night, with most participants choosing to drive up early on day one and drive home at the end of day two.
Extra accommodation and additional days of fishing can be added to this trip at a price of $445 per person per day based on a shared guide and private room each.
Small Stream Break is suitable for fly fishers of any experience level and we can supply all the gear if required. All flies and lunch both days are included in the price; as is the guiding and transport via 4WD vehicle.
Please feel free to phone us on 03 5773 2513 or 0418 995 611 to discuss the options. We are available to chat from 8am – 10pm, every day.